- on Templar Avenue
- The inn is a small, U-shaped slate building,
with exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of several dwarf rooms underground.
- The inn is well-known for the being usually quiet, many students and scholars can be found here.
- The place is spotless and completely empty.
- There is a fragrance of curry
- one of the rooms hosts a cottar.
- Other services include:
- an errand boy
- a musician
- tack and saddle care
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Napier Green Pigment Blue Electric Purple
- Innkeeper: Ramsina
- female eldar, who is a little merciful and rarely ungrateful, and who seems a little startled
- spicy sausage in a sauce of butternut squashes, white kidney beans, and arugulas; flagon of cider; pastries with maple syrup
- white kidney bean and green and yellow peas kebabs; mug of spiced wine; sweetbread
- mutton and grouse pastry; tankard of tea
- simmered brown trout and lentils served with cranberry beans; tankard of milk; red grape cobbler
- A woman who committed suicide after she was spurned by her lover.
- A huge fugilite supposedly lies within an ancient ruined monastery.
- A farm nearby hasnâ€™t been heard from in days.
- A person of virtue and compassion destined to be the next grim reaper, unwilling to accept the role.
- The ruler of the city has just left port in his galley, for some piracy.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- Panic Attack Jack: tunic, sword, 2 in 6 chance of freak out in combat
- dripping-wet aarakocra
- clean, hostile warforged
- attractive, fearless person
- The stoic, holier-than-thou priest of Sol’s Spire still harbors a secret fetish for goblins.
- Absorbed in the task of appraising the artworks and artifacts stacked and in bags she remained professional while presenting an image of youthful beauty.
- a short guardian and a bearded gnoll
- burly, silly man
- 30 copper goblin coins, in piles