- at the corner of Magi Alley and Guardian Crossroads
- the street outside is infested by packs of wild dogs, and worse
- The inn is a two-storey, rectangular cloth and poles building,
with a black tile roof.
- The inn is widely known for the excellent music.
- A small fire crackles in the hearth, but the chimney is clearly clogged, because the smoke has filled the room.
- Other services include:
- horse grooming
- a musician
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Sienna Liver Olive
- Innkeeper: Susudada
- female dragonborn, who is quite condescending and always paternalistic, and who seems a little lucky
- peppered frog served with green beans; goblet of lager
- sheep stuffed with squab; mug of lager
- casserole made of black turtle beans and southern peas; cup of coffee
- roasted heron with soft barley bread; flagon of toddy
- smoked crayfish served with soft sourdough bread with butter; mug of brandy
- Chaos spirit who exchanges the valued possessions of people.
- A large cave to the east has been destroyed by unknown forces.
- A beast that is stalking those who venture into the woods.
- Elves were only recently â€˜upliftedâ€™ by a meddlesome inter-dimensional imp, who gave them their beautiful cities and culture. Before that, they were primitive ulfs, graceless clods too stupid to even develop a language.
- Demons have been taking the shape of men and hiding to escape hell.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- strong, determined aeromancer
- A druid, both fair and attractive, who knows much about both the rich and about people of a higher class.
- a dragoon and an unusual copyist
- two music enthusiasts argue about who the best minstrel in the kingdom is
- four patrons discuss which season of the year is best, and each has a different opinion
- filthy and one-legged pyromancer
- chiffon pouch holding 4 iolites and 3 white sapphires
- 84 jade goblin coins, in piles