- in a slum district, near the Seer’s Flower Garden
- The inn is a large, U-shaped stone building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the walls and a tiled mosaic floor.
- The inn is locally known for the unusually spacious rooms.
- It feels unsettlingly normal.
- Other services include:
- a masseuse
- a storyteller
- boot polishing
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, archer
- leather worker
- Color scheme:
Gray Light Thulian Pink Electric Indigo
- Innkeeper: Xext Knobgear
- male warforged, who is extremely chivalrous and always energetic, and who seems a little ambivalent
- hare stuffed with shellfish; flagon of birch beer
- sugar snap pea chowder served with seasonal greens dressed with cucumbers and fish eggs; goblet of cider
- small red bean and frijol bola roja kebabs; horn of red wine
- casserole made of scarlet runner beans and artichoke hearts; tankard of mineral water
- shrimp pie; cup of hot sangiovese
- Specialty drink: Double Draught
- A number of half-fish, half-humans have been seen around the river bank at dusk.
- Two tribes of fearsome barbarians locked in continuous fighting and the shamans who want to destroy the other side, permanently.
- An invoker has just turned the captain of the city guard into a silver fox.
- Dwarven immigrants are arriving in southern cities in droves.
- Drinking ten mugs of the house ale at a local pub gives you the strength of a giant.
- There will be a ceremony at park marking the dedication of a new large juniper wood statue of a human commemorating Corporal Likasi
The following people are currently in the common room:
- stocky silversmith
- A herculean bugbear with a distaste for authority becomes a local hero when he drives off the corrupt Baronâ€™s tax collectors, protecting his adopted parents.
- a dwarf staring into the fire
- grey elf
- small cashmere bag holding 22 coins: foreign coin made of gold, worth about 17sp; the face has runes, the obverse shows a medusa
- small box holding 2 blue sapphires
- 50 electrum coins, in piles
- Jewelry: purpleheart charm with a cod (worth 670 gp)