- near shore
- in temple ward, near the thorp
- above the Bryn temple
- the street outside is infested by packs of wild dogs, and worse
- The inn is a small, L-shaped hides building,
with unusually high ceilings.
- The inn is well-known for the abundance of shamen usually in the common room.
- The place is dark and nearly empty. One group at the back are having a hushed conversation.
- Other services include:
- boot polishing
- courier services
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Lavender Blush School Bus Yellow Light Carmine Pink
- Innkeeper: Araldia
- female passing as male dragonborn, who is very fair and never fearsome, and who seems quite victorious
- charred pork and red eye bean served with macaroni noodles; tankard of lager
- hare stuffed with duck served with muffins; horn of tea
- hare stuffed with wax beans; tankard of birch beer
- grilled goat and goose seasoned with jasmine; hogshead of milk
- roasted goat and woodcock with herb butter; tankard of hard cider; black cherry cake
- A palace of pure copper is hidden in the desert.
- A local lamplighter is the person to talk to if you want information on those who come out at night.
- Monstrous animals that clear the path for dawn, attacking anything that might compromise their task.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- graceful merchant of toe rings
- spotless wagon, wheel-maker
- A young â€œconfirmed bachelorâ€ knight who is in a steady secret relationship with his squire, but also attempts to win the heart of every woman he meets to not give the game away.
- an attractive sage studying
- a bald magus dressed in the garments of an archon of hyacinth, god of wisdom
- skinny peddler of currency exchange
- bag holding 14 coins: foreign coin made of brass, worth about 12sp; the face shows a manta, the obverse shows a spider web
- 30 bronze coins, in piles
- Art: palladium bellows (by an unknown archer)
- Magic Item: Hood of Speak with Plants