- in Stonebigh
- The inn is a small, U-shaped wattle building,
with unusually high ceilings.
- The inn is well-known for the gambling den.
- The place feels friendly, but is filthy.
- the inn is rumored to be a facility for breeding hackberry.
- Other services include:
- body disposal
- a magically protected safe
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Dim Gray Denim Bulgarian Rose
- Innkeeper: EkibÃ©
- male kender, who is quite hypocritical and occasionally crabby, and who seems a little sleepy
- spiced shrimp and oysters with hot pepper relish; tankard of mead
- grilled rabbit and trout with overcooked apple; flagon of milk
- breaded goose with gravy; hogshead of mulled chardonnay
- catfish and coney pie; goblet of hard cider
- Local bandits have joined forces with a tribe of dwarves.
- Secret society fighting against the end of the world as prophesied by a book that ever changes.
- Gargoyles are killing giant eagles in the mountains.
- Giant, berserk animals running free, their master in hiding.
- A drake that bleeds smoke has been terrorizing the town.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- overweight trader of boxes
- graceful invoker
- Arrogant white dragon that wants to be my friend and think of himself as funny.
- A clockmaker, both fat and brave, well versed in magic.
- a guardsman worries aloud about an escaped prisoner
- stout vendor of currency exchange
- small box holding 22 coins: dwarven coin made of pewter, worth about 7sp; the face shows a capybara, the obverse is completely blank
- fur pouch holding 2 peridots