- near stables
- in a slum district, near the firth
- the street outside is controlled by The Kylie Chasers, a guild-run gang of petty thieves
- just outside, That person you were speaking to yesterday. The one who was going to do that thing for you? Yes them. They’ve vanished. What’s more all the locals think you’re responsible.
- The inn is a large, H-shaped wattle building,
with a slate roof and dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- The inn is well-known for the gambling den.
- Merry laughter and upbeat conversation fills the room.
- There is a bouquet of red grape
- Other services include:
- a wake up knock
- a musician
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Lemon Chiffon Skobeloff Electric Violet
- Innkeeper: March
- male eldar, who is somewhat disingenuous and never frivolous, and who seems a little exasperated
- mustard greenses pastry served with mixed greens; mug of winter lager; fritters
- sautÃ©ed fish with boiled cantaloupe; horn of fresh juice
- lamb stuffed with venison; mug of lager
- frog stuffed with beef served with cabbage; cup of porter
- seasoned brown trout with herb butter; horn of hard cider; cheese and chokecherry blintz
- duck pastry; cup of yellow tea
- A spice-merchant is a collector of rare magical items.
- A famous foreign gladiator is appearing at the arena tonight.
- An pot mender going into a hostile kingdom needs an escort.
- When an Eye Tyrant is killed, a curse is bestowed that causes all other Eye Tyrants to seek the killers.
- A smugglerâ€™s tunnel was recently found that circumvented the blockade
The following people are currently in the common room:
- strong vendor of ammunition
- Lokoro is a large, tall but quiet human mercenary who often uses smoking as an excuse to stand outside or away from the crowd.
- a few goblins bickering
- gypsy peddler regales a small audience about bold fashions worn across the sea
- a couple champions discussing ohulk, the day of the gate
- a little grotesque, awed very young woman
- bundle holding 27 coins: ancient gnomish coin made of bronze, worth about 19sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse shows a dragon
- bundle holding 3 orange diamonds
- Art: brass hourglass inscribed with fretwork of electrum