- the street outside is near many exchequers offices
- The inn is a small, C-shaped blackened iron building,
with exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of bunkrooms.
- The inn is locally known for the where you can find the best roasted lamb and rabbit youâ€™ll ever have.
- The common room is dimly-lit with sparsely placed candles casting flickering shadows across tables and walls.
- There is a aroma of wine
- Other services include:
- gear and clothing mending
- boot polishing
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- habilar, heavy
- Color scheme:
Feldgrau Mauve Taupe Orange
- Innkeeper: Nikomachos Argyros
- female rock gnome, who is a little miserly and often biased, and who seems very victorious
- grilled chicken with field greens dressed with cucumbers and red fennel; cup of rum; cake
- smoked boar sausage seasoned with peppermint; tankard of milk; cloudberry pudding
- leftover hawk with beet sugar bread; mug of perry; cheese and black currant blintz
- sunflower seed and white pea bean soup served with assorted cheeses; hogshead of brandy
- Specialty drink: Curer
- Dragons can sense when their kin are harmed or killed.
- A dwarf, dead and with an expression of great terror, and a list of names he carried.
- A number of half-fish, half-humans have been seen around the river bank at dusk.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- a little unsightly and blind young elementalist
- A half-orc scholar, the result of a consensual union between a human male and a female orc, is trying to find someone who will publish his work, but is constantly fighting racism, not only from the scientific community and his peers, but also from both his parentsâ€™ families.
- two women share recipes for squirrel stew
- very burly person
- belt pouch holding 32 coins: ancient coin made of pewter, worth about 5sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse has a rune
- quiver holding 3 emeralds and 3 purple sapphires
- Art: palladium bell
- Jewelry: jasper charm (worth 840 gp)