- above the cistern
- the street outside is where accoucheurs offer their services
- just outside, The town guards sitting on a bench having a drink of water. One is skinny, the other is overweight.
- The inn is a small, U-shaped slate building,
with a yellow tile roof.
- The inn is widely known for the secluded alcoves for discreet affairs.
- Merry laughter and upbeat conversation fills the room.
- Other services include:
- an errand boy
- armor polishing
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Medium Purple Deep Jungle Green Tan
- Innkeeper: Lorelei Weber
- male half-orc, who is somewhat trustworthy and always disobedient, and who seems very startled
- grilled amberjack with unleavened bread; flagon of sake
- stewed rabbit and boar served with black beans; tankard of milk; custard
- boiled lamb and beef with honeyed mustard sauce; mug of white tea
- boiled rainbow trout with cream sauce; flagon of porter
- Specialty drink: Buster
- Elves are lazy do-nothings, keeping dozens of specialized slaves; one’s entire purpose might be to turn a certain doorknob, while another would open the door; still another would remove a guest’s cloak, while a fourth hangs the cloak.
- An eastern enchantress have discovered a new type of magic.
- Two tribes of fearsome barbarians locked in continuous fighting and the shamans who want to destroy the other side, permanently.
- A guild of messengers dabbling in smuggling, protective of their monopoly.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- Adhokk the unbidden advisor: spews forth continuous stream of dungeoneering tips and pointers, quits in a huff if told to stifle himself
- unsightly and stuttering merchant of information
- Barfight-loving monk, improvises his weapons, speaks only haikus.
- an orkhaz
- two patrons quietly share a rumor that this tavern’s stew made a dwarf sick to his stomach
- fair marines
- haversack holding 27 coins: dwarven coin made of palladium, worth about 8sp; the face has a proverb: power, the obverse shows a beholder; it appears to be ornamental
- small silver cloth bag holding 3 blue sapphires