- on MartÃ De Montrodon Square Circle
- the street outside is where most of the mariners pass on the way to the marina
- The inn is a large, Z-shaped sandstone building,
with a slate roof.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of bunkrooms.
- The inn is widely known for the burly courtesans.
- Merry laughter and upbeat conversation fills the room.
- Other services include:
- gear and clothing mending
- a musician
- an errand boy
- Hirelings available:
- archer (shortbow)
- Tyrion, assassin from the future, sent to rub out the mighty PC warrior (or wizard, thief, war-priest, etc.) fated to trigger the disastrous Next Age of Dinosaurs, death ray projector secreted in sarong
- Color scheme:
Pale Red-Violet Persian Blue Cerise Pink
- Innkeeper: Bernadette Oelberg
- indeterminate mountain dwar, who is somewhat ritualistic and usually prejudiced, and who seems extremely amused
- smoked mutton and pumpkin seasoned with ginger; horn of bitter beer
- seasoned capon and brown trout with greens; mug of porter
- artichoke heart and green pepper kebabs; cup of coffee
- black bean chowder served with assorted cheeses; goblet of strawberry blonde lager; banana pie
- casserole made of hot peppers and red kidney beans; horn of brandy
- Specialty drink: Stabber
- A clutch of wyverns is preying upon sheep as well as shepherds.
- The Impossible, Artist of Intrusion is seeking to release a great evil.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- overweight mechanic
- extremely grotesque magistrate
- scarred ancient senior journeyman
- A bloodthirsty chaotic barbarian who is doomed to be part of a pacifist party, behaving himself until he can take out the bomb on his back and kill everyone in the party as fast as possible.
- a pair of prophets
- wood seller
- haversack holding 19 coins: gnomish coin made of tin, worth about 12sp; the face has a proverb: prosperity, mercy, hope, the obverse has runes
- 26 old silver coins, in a heap
- Luxury: kingwood wood hand mirror (worth 440 gp)