- in a slum district, near the span
- The inn is a three-storey, V-shaped glass building,
with several leaded glass windows and several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of several hammocks in the common room.
- The inn is well-known for the unusual courtesans.
- The common room is dimly-lit with sparsely placed candles casting flickering shadows across tables and walls.
- the inn is rumored to be a front for an assassins’ guild.
- Other services include:
- hair cutting
- weapon sharpening
- Hirelings available:
- archer (shortbow)
- Mighty Bleena: possibly the world’s strongest woman, suffered series of concussions earlier in career (still refuses to wear helmet), becomes confused in battle, 50% likely to mistakenly hammer friendlies in melee
- Color scheme:
Light Salmon Pink Papaya Whip Pale Red-Violet
- Innkeeper: LhÃ®wcoru
- male dwarf, who is very dishonest and often organized, and who seems extremely ambivalent
- grilled grouse served with olives; cup of goat’s milk; bread pudding with cloudberry sauce
- rabbit stuffed with coney served with dark rye bread with cayenne butter; hogshead of kiwifruit juice; bread pudding with gooseberry sauce
- turtle stuffed with rabbit served with shredded greens dressed with mushrooms; hogshead of dark coffee
- shellfish soup served with cabbage tossed with onions; mug of mead
- raw southern peas and rainbow trout with shredded greens dressed with diced red kidney bean; hogshead of iced tea
- spicy beef sausage and clams with poached apple; hogshead of mulled sharp red wine with an aroma of green pepper
- Hobbits steal luck from everyone they encounter, deliberately ruining the fortunes of their neighbors.
- Dwarven immigrants are arriving in southern cities in droves.
- Something is preventing huge hordes of gnolls from leaving the grassy plain.
- A killer is loose and stuffing bodies into chimneys.
- Many of the old ruins in the steppe contain great and ancient treasure.
- A infestation of stirges drives yuan-ti closer to civilized lands.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- attractive, infuriated peddler of
- Uhayy the Necromancer is fabulously wealthy, shrewd and always undertaking great municipal projects but secretly envious of military men and military successes; he wishes to add a great military general to his list of accomplishments.
- a burly gnome
- Luxury: poorly made runic platinum and coral cane head (worth 640 gp)