- on Ninth Lane
- the street outside is strangely empty and silent
- The inn is a two-storey, H-shaped granite building,
with exotic art work and a tiled mosaic floor.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of bunkrooms.
- The inn is widely known for the half-naked courtesans.
- The place is dark and nearly empty. One group at the back are having a hushed conversation.
- Other services include:
- a musician
- fortune telling
- summon a mount
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Sea Green Crimson Asparagus
- Innkeeper: Will Sandfoot
- male silvan, who is quite stubborn and always pure, and who seems a little startled
- breaded plantains and pork with greens tossed with mushrooms and beans; flagon of red wine
- boiled frog with shredded greens; goblet of toddy; honey rolls
- roasted rainbow trout with spinach; cup of fresh pear juice
- caramelized green beans with garlic sauce; tankard of sherry
- Specialty drink: Secret Serum
- No one has ever come back alive from Brutish Shrine of Corpse.
- Ogre magi have torn up a village in a violent rage.
- Infertile race that abducts females and raises them as their own, using males as slaves and brutes.
- An alchemist has lost a shipment of supplies to hijackers. If she doesn’t get them back, she faces bankruptcy.
- Mighty sorcerer disdaining the traditional tools of the trade, defeating every challenger with merely a look.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- dirty, bored deacon
- stout peddler of food
- Autistic blacksmith has an odd accent, but can identify anything and anyone from 50 yards by sense of smell alone.
- a stout oynter
- strange and injured hill dwarf
- phylactary holding 3 padparadschal sapphires and 3 purple morganites
- 54 bronze dwarven coins, scattered about
- Jewelry: bone choker (worth 810 gp)