- at a crossroads
- in a slum district, near the Rogue’s Lean-To
- The inn is a large, U-shaped marble building,
with unusually low ceilings.
- The inn is widely known for the amazing selection of wines.
- A warm glow emanates from the hearth.
- Other services include:
- a magically protected safe
- a masseuse
- boot polishing
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Rose Taupe Turquoise Thulian Pink
- Innkeeper: Est-Fabi-Est
- female halfling, who is extremely weak-willed and usually weak, and who seems extremely startled
- peruvian bean and lentils kebabs; flagon of ginger beer
- stewed veal and pork seasoned with cloves; goblet of brandy
- stewed gibbon entrails with crusty sourdough bread and butter; goblet of juice
- mule pastry; goblet of lager
- seasoned bean sprouts served with brown gravy; flagon of grog
- Specialty drink: Distillate
- Pixies arise as a result of disgusting unnatural acts hobbits perform with the trees surrounding their homes.
- You know about Fairy-Elf the Bard? Yeah someone told me he died two years ago in a freak accident. Then out of nowhere he strolled into town a few days back. He looks good for a dead guy.
- Religion built around harmony, with a cult seeking destruction of that falls short of their standards.
- Someone is putting poison in the beer in both of two rival pubs.
- A band of gypsies has set up camp on the terrace
The following people are currently in the common room:
- unsightly, extremely upbeat child
- Hobgoblin Cleric of Vecna has trouble performing necromantic experiments and staying menacing when his dad insists on tagging along.
- A kind and compassionate noblewoman runs an orphanage and homeless shelter, but is secretly the head of a dark cult.
- a group of neuromancers snickering
- a cooper and a centurion discussing elea, the day of the swarm
- a stout berserker and a lizard man
- a fancy warforged cleaning their nails
- bald vendor of jewelry
- urn holding 12 coins: elvish coin made of ceramic, worth about 5sp; the face has a proverb: by glory and fortune, the obverse shows a shortbow
- Jewelry: electrum talisman with a single large lapis lazuli (worth 510 gp)