- near Sorcerer’s Museum
- the street outside is strewn with the rubble and debris of a collapsed building
- The inn is a large, Z-shaped stone-walled building,
with a tiled mosaic floor and a slate roof.
- The inn is locally known for the fine stables with experienced grooms.
- Silver candle brackets dot the walls, their charges flickering merrily.
- There is a aroma of bistort
- Other services include:
- gear and clothing mending
- horse grooming
- Hirelings available:
- animal tender
- weapon maker
- Color scheme:
Rust Rich Maroon Copper
- Innkeeper: Elisar Malkin
- male eldar, who is somewhat inquisitive and usually hopeful, and who seems a little vindicated
- herbed beef and antelope served with fettuccine noodles; mug of mulled white wine with an aroma of peach; strudel
- bear and crookneck squash porridge served with poached eggs; mug of coffee; cheese and peach blintz
- cauliflower and molasses face bean kebabs; horn of mulled sangiovese spiced with thyme
- carrots-cheese patties with caper-yogurt sauce; flagon of whiskey
- A young elven rebel seeking to change the world, opposing the wise elders.
- Ruby, the owner of which is cursed by terrible misfortune.
- An warlock is compelling others to steal for him.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- vendor of embroidered slippers
- merchant of flails
- An Enchantress who learns “book magic” to infiltrate different wizard’s inner sanctums (private or guild) in order to bring them down and rid the world of non-natural magic!
- Dodgy Vexia is a large, tall but quiet human mercenary who often uses smoking as an excuse to stand outside or away from the crowd.
- a dwarf and a sentinel
- a woman tries to teach a song to another woman, who is tone deaf
- dragonborn talks about the time they saw the king’s palace – and how grand it was
- pan holding 3 red topazes and 3 pale blue zircons