- above the portal
- The inn is a single-storey, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) oak building,
with exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a few dwarf rooms underground.
- The inn is widely known for the talented storytellers.
- It feels unsettlingly normal.
- Other services include:
- gear and clothing mending
- a ranger who offers: scouting
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Heliotrope Persian Pink Deep Pink
- Innkeeper: Vsivr
- female warforged, who is extremely wilful and often contemplative, and who seems quite exasperated
- charbroiled ham and squash with marinara sauce; mug of coffee
- chickpea and cabbage kebabs; hogshead of mead
- casserole made of lentilses and black-eyed peas; tankard of vodka
- goat stuffed with lizard; cup of lager
- A warlock needs a particularly rare spell component found only in the estuary.
- There is a wolf pack to the north, they are the pets of a mighty giant.
- Drinking ten mugs of the house ale at a local pub gives you the strength of a giant.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- ugly half-orc
- pale, bewildered middle-aged warforged
- Brother Cedric is a stout, cheerful man who has devoted his life to healing the ill; nobody knows that the bodies of those heâ€™s failed to heal are sold to chirurgeons and necromancers, rather than respectfully interred.
- A blind martial artist obsessed with training and a fear of weakness.
- a young woman tells of her recent visit with her husbandâ€™s family. it was uncomfortable for anyone involved
- strong, inadequate middle-aged governor
- 30 proof electrum coins, in a bundle
- Luxury: broadcloth pillow (worth 640 gp)
- Art: masonry monument of a gnome