- near a pond
- the street outside is where most of the organists are known to gather to perform and panhandle
- The inn is a small, T-shaped wrought iron building,
with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs.
- The inn is locally known for the exotic entertainment.
- A small fire crackles in the hearth, but the chimney is clearly clogged, because the smoke has filled the room.
- Other services include:
- armor polishing
- boot polishing
- a masseuse
- an errand boy
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Purple Taupe Alizarin Crimson Cyan
- Innkeeper: Yaris
- male grey elf, who is very disobedient and never frugal, and who seems somewhat upset
- roasted green and yellow peases with salted cheese and walnuts; tankard of tea
- slightly burnt ox liver served with fennel bulbs; hogshead of birch beer
- turkey pastry; tankard of root beer
- A wandering giant fire worm
- Every night the doors are barred and windows covered, for something goes bump in the night.
- A person of virtue and compassion destined to be the next grim reaper, unwilling to accept the role.
- The tomb of a powerful magi, filled with magic items, has sunk into the swamp.
- A goblin has been seen flying around the magus tower using a pair of artificial wings.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- attractive middle-aged child
- Flirtatious barmaid Zelinda Hintzenâ€™s dÃ©colletage and short skirt do nothing to dispel her reputation for promiscuity, though she is secretly saving herself for a Prince Charming
- two somber-looking fellows remember a recently deceased friend
- in a booming, bass voice, a hunter tries to explain how to move quietly in the woods
- haversack holding 16 coins: outdated elvish coin made of copper, worth about 11sp; the face shows a hedgehog, the obverse has a rune
- small box holding 4 amethysts
- 42 gold dwarven coins, scattered about
- Art: large onyx idol of a horner (by Rustsharp)