- the street outside is the right place to go if youâ€™re looking for a food-seller
- just outside, The town guard insists on searching through everything of yours before allowing you into the city.
- The inn is a small, I-shaped granite building,
with a smooth stone floor and unusually low ceilings.
- Special accommodations consist of two halfling rooms on the ground floor.
- The inn is widely known for the amazing selection of wines.
- Gentle music fills the space.
- Other services include:
- a hot bath
- horse grooming
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Radical Red Rose Vale Carmine
- Innkeeper: Daderyru
- female half-elf, who is very narrow-minded and always bad, and who seems a little victorious
- baked ox and fish with garlicky mango; horn of peach juice
- glazed goat served with manicotti noodles; cup of porter; custard
- stewed water chestnuts seasoned with allspice and cayenne; cup of bitter
- boiled badger sausage and veal served with dark sourdough bread and butter; flagon of mineral water
- Harpies have started appearing in the canyon to the north.
- A trencherman knows a secret entrance into the Imp’Urer’s Dungeons.
- A cursed military fort that slowly makes the inhabitants insane.
- Cultists are kidnapping potential sacrifices.
- A drake that bleeds smoke has been terrorizing the town.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- husky woman
- quite lanky, elated trader of pottery
- stout warforged
- Brutal, skilled soldier breaks into inconsolable sobbing when insulted.
- two court fops wonder what games will be offered at the next market fair
- a group of hobgoblins eating
- a couple orcs
- a young man explains that wishing on stars doesnâ€™t work; she married the other fellow
- somewhat unusual and crippled changer (mammalian)
- small coyote fur bag holding 3 blue sapphires and 3 emeralds