- at a crossroads
- in temple ward, near the Escaladeur’s Statue
- very close to the
- The inn is a two-storey, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) stonework building,
with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs.
- Special accommodations consist of a few small private rooms.
- The inn is widely known for the being usually quiet, many students and scholars can be found here.
- Gentle music fills the space.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- horse grooming
- Hirelings available:
- habilar, light
- Color scheme:
Magic Mint Pastel Pink Deep Carmine
- Innkeeper: Calabish
- female dwarf, who is somewhat unambitious and always desperate, and who seems a little exhausted
- stewed shield bug with crusty seed bread and butter; flagon of root beer
- smoked quail and catfish with braised white grape; flagon of white tea
- pastry-wrapped game hen and game hen with poached persimmon; tankard of lager
- stir-fried lamb and crab served with chards; flagon of thick mead
- tepid alligator sausage and catfish with grilled apricot; goblet of milk
- smoked walrus ribs with dark red grape and beechnut bread with dewberry butter; flagon of spiced hot cider
- Specialty drink: Shine
- Female elves must bewitch men in order to get pregnant—all male elves are sterile.
- A Powerful Berserker is seeking to release a great evil.
- Stay off the road north at night. They say a man without head rides a horse up and down the road. They say he is looking for the right head to replace his own. Keep your head man and stay off the road!
- Barge pirates have made a deal with a covey of hags and exact a high toll to use the river.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- stout mature peddler of artworks
- An undying amnesiac seeking to die a final death.
- two fishermen talk about “the one that got away”
- two merchants talk about the sermon they heard in the temple that week
- a couple goblins bickering
- a distinctive ivory-carver cleaning their nails
- small chest holding 20 coins: coin made of bronze, worth about 11sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse has strange symbols
- basket holding 3 pale blue diamonds
- 55 ancient brass coins, in a heap
- Luxury: enameled spalted tamarind decanter, silver (worth 610 gp)
- Art: bucket-sized tetrahedron made of porcelain carved with runes of electrum (by Poppy)