- near pool
- the street outside is where most of the seers might be seen
- The inn is a three-storey, rectangular timber framed building,
with exotic art work.
- The inn is well-known for the excellent security.
- The interior of the building exudes warmth and comfort.
- one of the rooms hosts a privycleaner.
- Other services include:
- hair cutting
- a magically protected safe
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Amaranth Magenta Mustard Palatinate Blue
- Innkeeper: Mahuizoh
- male grey elf, who is a little authoritative and rarely stern, and who seems quite hungry
- fried hare and brown trout with olive tapenade; cup of milk
- smoked beetle with pecan biscuits; tankard of cider
- baked fava beans with hot pepper relish; tankard of brandywine
- poached eel and shrimp served with hickory nut scones; horn of cider
- leftover frijol bola rojas and clams served with chards; flagon of grog
- The onions crop has grown three times as tall as usual.
- Regiment of forgotten soldiers from a war no longer waged, still guarding the passage as ordered, eager for news.
- Graffiti everywhere. The last few weeks someone been painting a goat skull on houses throughout town. We’ve been trying to remove the paint but it simply won’t wash off.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- half-naked person
- strange and poisoned (drow poison) peddler of pottery
- A druid robin hood, stealing from the lush pastures to feed the poor deserts.
- Valentine dâ€™Reynardine, an awakened fox polymorphed into human form, has a reputation as a dashing, rakish swordsman and a cunning trickster, but what he treasures most are the few days he can spend alone, indulging in the simple pleasure of baking.
- a couple orkhazes
- a group of mountain dwars
- distinctive, perplexed woman
- small sackcloth bag holding 13 coins: orcish coin made of electrum, worth about 18sp; the face has a rune, the obverse has strange symbols
- pouch holding 3 tanzanites and 3 citrine quartzes
- 61 antiquated palladium goblin coins, in neat stacks
- Art: ceremonial thrombash