- just off of Elf Street
- south by southeast of the canal
- The inn is a large, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) stonework building,
with a tiled mosaic floor.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of very large private rooms.
- The inn is well-known for the being usually quiet, many students and scholars can be found here.
- The interior of the building exudes warmth and comfort.
- There is a fragrance of black cherry
- Other services include:
- boot polishing
- courier services
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Amaranth Yellow Burgundy
- Innkeeper: Diomedes Doukas Palaiologos Tzangares (Shoemaker)
- female orkhaz, who is extremely prideful and frequently crotchety, and who seems somewhat startled
- shrimp and lima bean chowder served with carrots; flagon of corn lager
- pulled lamb and beef with greens; hogshead of rum
- Specialty drink: Cold-Brewed
- Prominent thieves are looking for someone without scruples, for a dangerous job.
- There are many old ruins in the lake. They are from a previous age.
- The tomb of a powerful chronomancer, filled with magic items, has sunk into the swamp.
- Former servant opposing a diabolical master, in spite of the odds.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- Chulanthes the turncoat guide: in cahoots with nearby dungeon personality to deliver party into ambush
- handsome merchant of
- bald, ignored dwarf
- drab and foul-smelling journeyman
- Gnomish sorcerer would rather talk to the animals then deal with any pesky adventurers.
- seeker miller mourns the death of their pet cat, the best mouser theyâ€™d ever seen
- tall and crippled adolescent scholar
- small scarlet bag holding 29 coins: coin made of gold, worth about 2sp; the face shows a spiked chain , the obverse shows a phase spider
- 56 ancient platinum foreign coins, in a knapsack
- Luxury: spellspun tapestry (worth 640 gp)
- Jewelry: bone bangle inlaid with bronze (worth 760 gp)