- south of the park
- the street outside is strangely empty and silent
- The inn is a single-storey, C-shaped timber and brick building,
with exotic art work and unusually low ceilings.
- Special accommodations consist of several wooden cots in the cellar.
- The inn is locally known for the particularly tasty baked sheep heart and frijole negro.
- Gentle music fills the space.
- Other services include:
- an errand boy
- a wake up knock
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Lemon Spring Green Dark Cerulean
- Innkeeper: EulÃ lia Llorens
- male silvan, who is a little vile and rarely venal, and who seems quite despondent
- spicy sausage in a sauce of artichoke hearts, chickpeas, and parsnips; goblet of pumpkin juice
- marinated catfish and boar served with celeries; goblet of coffee; sea salt scones
- turnips and turkey pie; horn of porter; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- broiled ham and eel served with white kidney beans; mug of coffee
- seared pork and arugula with boiled red grape; flagon of bitter
- stewed garlic and walrus with seasoned starfruit; tankard of brandy
- Specialty drink: Poker
- Dwarfs have no souls, so you can do whatever you want to them with no moral repercussions.
- You know about Elisabet Llorens the Bard? Yeah someone told me he died two years ago in a freak accident. Then out of nowhere, he strolled into town a few days back. He looks good for a dead guy.
- People grow suspicious of half-orc merchants peddling gold dragon parts in the market.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- Huranth, megalomaniacal man-at-arms: waits for the perfect moment to announce ambitions, attempts to take command of party through rather charismatic speechifying, points out blunders of PC leadership, lampoons PC foibles, issues general mockery (you’ve earned this one, DM)
- ugly hill dwarf
- drab journeyman
- distinctive priest
- quite dark-haired master
- A shy, paranoid, home-bound scholar who holds the keys to undoing a wicked plot.
- dragonborn announces that while working in their fields, they found an old dagger
- belt pouch holding 21 coins: coin made of iron, worth about 17sp; the face shows a bastard sword, the obverse shows an arcanadaemon
- Jewelry: arandur juju with nothing on the front and an angel on the back (worth 500 gp)