- near banquet hall
- surrounded by the tombs
- The inn is a small, V-shaped timber and brick building,
with several leaded glass windows and a smooth stone floor.
- The inn is widely known for the talented performers.
- Everything is lively and cheerful, but you get the feeling you should keep an eye on your coin-purse and your back in a corner.
- There is a fragrance of bay leaf
- Other services include:
- a magically protected safe
- a hot bath
- Hirelings available:
- animal tender
- Color scheme:
Dogwood Rose Old Lavender Liver
- Innkeeper: Alvi
- male tiefling, who is very alert and occasionally monstrous, and who seems a little comfortable
- roasted ox seasoned with parsley; hogshead of coffee
- eel and garlic stew served with soft sourdough bread and butter; hogshead of watermelon juice; blackberry tarts
- stewed frog’s legs and catfish with mixed greens tossed with potatoes; mug of cider; bread pudding with açai berry sauce
- pickled bacon with mixed greens tossed with cucumbers; flagon of cider
- Specialty drink: Highland
- A shape-changed hound hero archon is gathering mentally controlled servitors.
- A lonely mountain pass is guarded by a powerful sphinx denying all passage.
- A band of mercenaries from the distant north, riding armoured bears and prone to wanton destruction, unless given a great treasure.
- The duke has been acting strangely.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- trader of 20-bolt quivers
- A vagabond, both carefree and colorful, who lives in dread of self defeat.
- Rick, 16, seems attentive and wise beyond his years- that’s because he’s aging backwards and needs to find a cure before he’s too young.
- a woman tries to teach a song to another woman, who is tone deaf
- in the corner, diver and dragonborn play chess
- a pair of wood elfs
- strange and obese boy
- small box holding 14 coins: gnomish coin made of silver, worth about 6sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows a chicken