- just off of Stillroom Maid’s Way
- in a slum district, near the prophet’s herb garden
- near the Panter’s Way
- the street outside is lined with street vendors hawking scorpion-tail whips
- The inn is a two-storey, rectangular cloth and poles building,
with a smooth stone floor.
- The inn is widely known for the large firepit in the center of the common room.
- The whole place feels vaguely threatening.
- the inn is rumored to be a front for the worshippers of windshadow, protector of net-makers.
- Other services include:
- boot polishing
- a hot bath
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Lime Bulgarian Rose Vivid Burgundy
- Innkeeper: Jasmin Jørgensen
- female dwarf, who is extremely observant and always domineering, and who seems somewhat exhausted
- red kidney bean and chickpea kebabs; tankard of mead
- fish and corn porridge served with field greens dressed with crumbled cheese and mulberries; mug of spiced hot cider
- ox and hare pastry served with seasonal greens tossed with red fennel; cup of fresh red grape juice
- Female dwarfs have beards that rival the males’.
- A geologist has thousands of electrum pieces hidden around his house.
- Infertile race that abducts females and raises them as their own, using males as slaves and brutes.
- A recently recovered artifact causes arcane magic to go awry.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- crippled, somewhat worried grey elf
- a little stout, skeptical ancient peddler of
- Fell Cousin – wealthy, shy, soft-spoken, friendly, merchant’s daughter (18) who secretly wants revenge on Dwarfs for the death of her brother and has recently come into possession of an ancient evil artifact.
- a couple paladins shouting
- a dripping-wet elf writing a letter
- a sallow bargeman
- small fine wool bag holding 8 coins: elvish coin made of palladium, worth about 13sp; the face has a rune, the obverse is completely blank
- 46 freshly-minted electrum coins, in a duffel
- Magic Item: Mushroom of Nimbleness