- at a crossroads
- east by southeast of the pasture
- the street outside is strangely empty and silent
- just outside, You happen to bump into an extremely important NPC who is (perhaps uncharacteristically) alone and could use some assistance. This could go very well or very poorly for you.
- The inn is a small, C-shaped timber and brick building,
with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of suites with fine furnishings.
- The inn is locally known for the friendly ghost which wanders around halls after dark.
- It’s bitterly cold, though the patrons seem not to notice or care.
- There is a redolence of butter
- Other services include:
- prepare a light meal
- a cleric who offers: hymn
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Pale Spring Bud Dark Scarlet Orange
- Innkeeper: Ottavia Goretti
- female tiefling, who is a little irreverent and frequently just, and who seems somewhat wonderful
- roasted artichokes and partridge served with manicotti noodles; hogshead of port wine
- toasted porcupine with dark bread with herb butter; goblet of brandy
- mouse stuffed with veal served with seasonal greens tossed with beans; mug of lager
- caramelized grouse served with fresh bread and butter; cup of porter; strawberry tarts
- Specialty drink: Gut
- Pelagia Nuvolrai’s child was caught in an enormous spider web; luckily the spider was no where to be found.
- A mysterious white bull has recently emerged from the waves.
- Chica Buckcrane, the great hobbit burglar who supposedly stole a dragon’s hoard, actually just snuck into the king’s treasury the day of the great castle fire like a common looter.
- Elves are useless; their bones are too brittle to perform any real work without risking injury.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- extremely tattooed silvan
- a little graceful and mute peddler of pelicans
- A healer, stubborn yet strong, who lives in dread of death.
- A young and overconfident paladin, wearing a ring that conceals his alignment, refuses to atone for killing a pickpocket, and tries to hide from the members of his order that his holy powers are lost to him, the grandmaster is on to him, and the day draws near that he will be confronted.
- a defender and a cleric arguing
- a hermit and a hetheleder bickering
- a smiling gnome
- a couple eldars shouting
- scary fellow
- cauldron holding 18 coins: foreign coin made of electrum, worth about 11sp; the face shows a mihstu, the obverse shows a gryphon
- 60 palladium foreign coins, in a heap
- Luxury: a copy of The Bull, the Spellcaster, and the Wardrobe (worth 650 gp)