- in North Ahy Upon Cove
- just outside, A lovely moon shines down on the city tonight, and it’s unusually mild and nice. People bring out benches and barbecues, and relish in a night that is as peaceful as it should be.
- The inn is a large, U-shaped hides building,
with exotic art work.
- The inn is widely known for the famous as the home of honey brown.
- Gentle music fills the space.
- Other services include:
- horse grooming
- a wake up knock
- courier services
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Dark Cerulean Green-Yellow Payne’s Gray
- Innkeeper: Jaime Santana
- female forest gnome, who is extremely dogmatic and always romantic, and who seems somewhat lucky
- garlicky ox and squab served with rye bread and butter; mug of hard cider; tangerine cobbler
- sauteed wild mushrooms with candlenuts sauce & demi-glace; hogshead of ginger beer
- A pit filled with flame has appeared in the town square.
- A killer is loose and stuffing bodies into chimneys.
- The tomb of an old arcanist has been discovered.
- Humans engage in a gross act likened to a “wet hug” in order to further their miserable species.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- “That Impaled Fellow”: prematurely applied healing potion left this humble soldier with completely healed wound around shamshir clean through abdomen
- A herculean bugbear with a distaste for authority becomes a local hero when he drives off the corrupt Baron’s tax collectors, protecting his adopted parents.
- a human
- an ugly jack of all trades
- an elegant elf ordering food
- pale, somewhat optimistic untrained
- 26 brass coins, in piles
- Magic Item: Creator: elven (well preserved, light, flexible where necessary, leaf and vine motifs) Nature: symbol of power