- just outside, Damn that Ale Was Strong: Fort save, DC 10 / Save vs. Poison. On a failed save, make d6 rolls on the Carousing Table.
- The inn is a small, T-shaped rammed earth building,
with unusually high ceilings.
- The inn is well-known for the local gossip.
- Everything in sight is moldy, tarnished, broken, or some combination of the three.
- the inn is rumored to be a front for an assassins’ guild.
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Brink Pink Chocolate Medium Jungle Green
- Innkeeper: Tuck Buckhand
- indeterminate lizard man, who is a little garrulous and occasionally diligent, and who seems extremely comfortable
- smoked beef with shredded apple; mug of birch beer
- shredded black turtle beans and trout with grilled honeydew melon; cup of whiskey; cloudberry tarts
- Former servant opposing a diabolical master, in spite of the odds.
- Female dwarfs have beards that rival the males’.
- An expensive tavern where the rich patrons watch the poor, paid with food, fight and brawl.
- A mad alchemist brewing potent substances in his lair, where a monster is about to break out of its cage.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- half-naked, interested foundryman
- Ennas is an elven actor, star of “The Willow Road” play, Tristan Zo and Fordizo Frey opera; he is artistic, flamboyant and always the center-of-attention but, secretly, a good friend.
- a group of effigy masters
- half-naked, bewildered adolescent grand master
- Luxury: cold-forged copper set of decanter and glasses (worth 700 gp)
- Art: polished ceremonial khopesh (by a world-infamous sculptor)