- at the corner of Weapon-Trainer’s Way and Comb-Maker’s Street
- the street outside is where geigers craft their art
- The inn is a three-storey, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) woodwork building,
with unusually low ceilings.
- Special accommodations consist of many halfling rooms on the ground floor.
- The inn is widely known for the amazing selection of wines.
- Silver candle brackets dot the walls, their charges flickering merrily.
- There is a bouquet of butter
- Other services include:
- armor polishing
- a magically protected safe
- Hirelings available:
- animal trainer
- habilar, light
- Color scheme:
Dodger Blue Dark Taupe Brown
- Innkeeper: Ryce
- male dragonborn, who is very level-headed and sometimes ghoulish, and who seems somewhat exhausted
- spicy sausage in a sauce of potatos, scallions, and yellow peppers; flagon of cider
- shallot and scarlet runner bean kebabs; tankard of coffee
- Specialty drink: Green
- A new brothel is opening in town, and they are seeking talent.
- An ancient demonic evil has seized control of giants.
- An merchant going into a hostile kingdom needs an escort.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- pretty middle-aged merchant of outfits
- very lanky man
- A half-orc scholar, the result of a consensual union between a human male and a female orc, is trying to find someone who will publish his work, but is constantly fighting racism, not only from the scientific community and his peers, but also from both his parentsâ€™ families.
- a distinctive kobold writing a letter
- two men, already drunk, compose a poem about mead
- gruesome, judgemental man
- duffel holding 31 coins: ancient dwarven coin made of brass, worth about 12sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse is completely blank
- small box holding 3 red zircons and 3 rhodolite garnets