- just outside, A bell tolls somewhere in the city, and everyone stops what they are doing and drops to their knees in prayer.
- The inn is a two-storey, square adobe building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the rafters.
- The inn is widely known for the variety of its beers and ales.
- The place feels friendly, but is filthy.
- Other services include:
- horse grooming
- armor polishing
- hair cutting
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Chartreuse Yellow Davy’s Gray Persian Red
- Innkeeper: Amalie Johansen
- male mountain dwar, who is somewhat unreliable and always callous, and who seems quite sleepy
- casserole made of cannellini beans and potatos; hogshead of tea
- charbroiled catfish and brown trout served with couscous; goblet of spiced cider; custard
- smoked eel and brown trout served with soft wheat bread with fresh-churned butter; flagon of bitter
- bone colored pudding with soft wheat bread and butter; flagon of grog
- Humans think the most learned man of all is the man who commands 30 legions.
- A hole in reality, withering hope and self-esteem of those near it.
- A guild of messengers dabbling in smuggling, protective of their monopoly.
- Someone is putting poison in the beer in both of two rival pubs.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- overweight, cheerful smuggler of terracotta
- somewhat ugly, extremely hesitant man
- A caustic and sparkling bellmaker, who hates the gods.
- a few bounty hunters staring at each other
- extremely scary person
- Luxury: lace tablecloth (worth 720 gp)
- Jewelry: plain pewter stud (worth 750 gp)