- within the Dymphna Way
- the street outside is full of beggars and thieves
- The inn is a large, C-shaped obsidian building,
with several leaded glass windows and several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of bunkrooms.
- The inn is well-known for the lack of security.
- The place is spotless and completely empty.
- the inn is rumored to be a facility for breeding soldier fly.
- Other services include:
- a musician
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, archer
- Color scheme:
Pale Cornflower Blue Persian Red Carrot Orange
- Innkeeper: Black Forest Horton
- male uruk, who is a little sensual and usually level-headed, and who seems extremely grouchy
- slightly burnt green and yellow peases and beef served with pancakes; horn of mead
- leftover venison served with rice; mug of water
- grilled catfish served with dark three-grain bread and butter; tankard of amber ale; red currant pudding
- peppered grouper with foccacia; cup of brandywine
- Grove of sentient trees, surrounded by their sapling and guardians.
- Last night a mysterious gnoll bet their life and won 50,000 gold pieces.
- A monastery inhabited by monsters, claiming to have given up their bestial ways.
- Host of angelic beings ruling over a city where all evil is punished, harshly.
- A rare plant has suddenly bloomed on a local farm.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- tanned and crippled phraint
- Tlexictli, called the Queen of Shadows, whose daring exploits as a swashbuckling thief and rebel against the tyrannical king have won the hearts of the populace, is a succubus who exploits hope as a powerful force for seduction; her plans carefully draw out the life of the rebellion, balancing success with failure so that the rebels are neither crushed nor victorious, but rather can struggle heroically on, drawing more to the cause.
- a woman is worried that her sonâ€™s pet snake escaped
- in a booming, bass voice, a hunter tries to explain how to move quietly in the woods
- bald mature person
- belt pouch holding 18 coins: sahaugin coin made of polished stone, worth about 6sp; the face has a proverb: justice, light, resurrection, the obverse shows a nalfeshnee demon
- 49 freshly-minted brass coins, in a heap
- Luxury: pennant: argent (silver) sword on a field of gules (red) (worth 680 gp)
- Art: ceremonial warmace (by a locally infamous hydromancer)