- just off of Salty Benedito Salazar Avenue
- in temple ward, near the isle
- The inn is a two-storey, T-shaped black ash building,
with exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a few large private rooms.
- The inn is well-known for the unusually spacious rooms.
- Gentle music fills the space.
- There is a redolence of milk
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- an errand boy
- Hirelings available:
- archer (longbow)
- Color scheme:
Wisteria British Racing Green Buff
- Innkeeper: Simone Putignani
- female rock gnome, who is quite tense and frequently discouraging, and who seems somewhat upset
- reindeer stuffed with partridge served with crackers; hogshead of water
- fried grouse with marinara sauce; hogshead of milk
- casserole made of parsnips and asparagus peas; flagon of rum
- sugar beet and scarlet runner bean kebabs; hogshead of sherry
- grilled corns with grilled white grape; flagon of hami melon juice
- Specialty drink: Smelting
- A band of adventurers fled into a ruined fortress tower filled with treasure and monsters.
- Number-obsessed cult, seeking to have everyone conform in face of their immutable reality.
- Eye Tyrants are arriving in huge numbers from the realms above.
- A map showing the location of an ancient magic forge is discovered.
- Dwarven immigrants are arriving in southern cities in droves.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- Suukor the Clandestine Cannibal: provides perfectly adequate service, cannot resist urge to feast upon human flesh but at least tries to be discrete about it.
- scarred child
- A broken, weak little man, Martin the wheelwright fights on because he BELIEVES.
- a strong human writing a letter
- a dripping-wet bard staring into the fire
- haversack holding 16 coins: foreign coin made of iron, worth about 13sp; the face shows a serpent, the obverse shows a yeti
- 32 old iron goblin coins, in a velour sack
- Luxury: superbly crafted pianola (worth 850 gp)
- Art: canvas tapestry depicting a peaceful glade