- in the docks, near the aqueduct
- The inn is a two-storey, V-shaped logs building,
with dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- Special accommodations consist of several small private rooms.
- The inn is widely known for the brothel.
- A body is laid out on a table and everyone is drunk, singing, laughing, and crying.
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- a masseuse
- hair cutting
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, light
- Color scheme:
Lavender Pale Pink Dark Taupe
- Innkeeper: Shinysharp
- female warforged, who is a little adaptable and usually respectable, and who seems a little vindicated
- boar stuffed with sweet potatos served with green beans and cannellini beans; cup of mead; lingonberry tarts
- deep-fried sheep with cabbage dressed with beans and tomatoes; cup of juice; mango pie
- raddiccios and mutton pie; goblet of milk
- boiled pigeon with garlic sauce; goblet of mead
- A giant woodpecker has just carried off a baby from a balcony.
- A city living of art and wine, ruled by artists and vintners, with demagogues preaching about the power of the common folk.
- A magician is buried in a trap-filled tomb with powerful magic items.
- A moneylender is looking for someone discreet, for a delicate job.
- The town wizard went into the forest two days ago, and the sky has been blood red ever since he left.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- short and crippled vendor of reagents
- Bawdy Boyd is an orcish pirate, whose fearsome reputation matches his towering bulk. Heâ€™ll slaughter most men, women, and children without blinking an eye, but his superstitious nature causes him to spare all animals, and their masters with them.
- A highly social, highly isolated Luddite whose only means of communication is technology.
- a cultist and a shadow-priest
- handsome, astonished nomad
- belt pouch holding 21 coins: foreign coin made of palladium, worth about 16sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows a battlehorn 
- small box holding 4 amethysts