- at the corner of Ropemaker’s Lane and Asor Khadon Way
- The inn is a large, square wooden building,
with a tiled mosaic floor.
- Special accommodations consist of many halfling rooms on the ground floor.
- The inn is widely known for the strange noises coming from the attic.
- The common room is dimly-lit with sparsely placed candles casting flickering shadows across tables and walls.
- Other services include:
- a rogue who offers: assassination
- a surgeon
- Hirelings available:
- footman, heavy
- Color scheme:
Mahogany Rifle Green Myrtle
- Innkeeper: Shobo Munenori
- female gnome, who is a little audacious and never humorous, and who seems somewhat upset
- sautÃ©ed partridge and game hen served with egg noodles; goblet of bitter
- stewed crab served with dark bread; tankard of gin
- wolf stuffed with squab served with crusty rye bread with herb butter; tankard of hard cider
- grilled trout and sheep heart served with linguini noodles; hogshead of coffee
- A band of adventures fled into a ruined fortress tower filled with treasure and monsters.
- Every night the doors are barred and windows covered, for something goes bump in the night.
- Elves are useless; their bones are too brittle to perform any real work without risking injury.
- Clerics who have resurrected a long-dead hero discovered she’s not what they thought.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- Frix the fleet-footed: an exceptionally fast sprinter
- beautiful orc
- dark-skinned, hurt silvan
- Widely beloved countess is a serial killer that abates her bloodlust by slaughtering the homeless.
- a human and a surgeon snickering
- strong and diseased grey elf
- 64 copper dwarven coins, in neat stacks