- just outside, Raucous laughter and music are heard in the distance. If the PCs investigate, they find traveling minstrels on a stage performing a play.
- The inn is a single-storey, I-shaped timber and brick building,
with a tiled mosaic floor and charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of suites with fine furnishings and a fireplace and a hot bath.
- The inn is well-known for the mostly caters to professions.
- Only a few guttering candles keep the darkness at bay.
- There is a redolence of garlic
- the inn is rumored to be a facility for breeding bactrian camel.
- Other services include:
- armor polishing
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Ivory Tea Rose Tropical Rain Forest
- Innkeeper: Kerstin Bauer
- male hill dwarf, who is very vengeful and often argumentative, and who seems extremely victorious
- braised goose and rainbow trout with shredded greens tossed with peaches; tankard of perry
- boiled cabbages and game hen with field greens tossed with onions and sliced plantain; goblet of wine
- sheep stew served with assorted cheeses; hogshead of coffee
- Pregnant princess, soon in labour, hiding from her family.
- The river that flows through all the worlds and the souls of the dead it sweeps along.
- Humans engage in a gross act likened to a â€œwet hugâ€ in order to further their miserable species.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- short dwarf
- somewhat homely merchant of sweeteners
- Big friendly lummox of a barbarian who loves his weekly bar fights, too bad he usually ends up turning into a grizzly bear after getting a bloody nose
- Drunken Damsel miles from home with mighty left hook cursed so that all she drinks turns to alcohol
- a filthy pursuivant and a savant whispering
- a filthy monk and a tentmaker
- somewhat ugly hobbit
- 28 modern jade foreign coins, in neat stacks