- The inn is a three-storey, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) cloth and poles building,
with unusually low ceilings.
- Special accommodations consist of numerous suites with fine furnishings and a nice view.
- The inn is locally known for the where you can find the best smoked frog’s legs youâ€™ll ever have.
- In the middle of the bar is a narrow, deep pit that other patrons occasionally throw food and pour drink down.
- the inn is rumored to be a front for the worshippers of ugba, patron of accidents.
- Other services include:
- armor polishing
- horse grooming
- a hot bath
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Royal Purple Seashell Amethyst
- Innkeeper: Snetch
- male aarakocra, who is somewhat depressing and always dutiful, and who seems somewhat lucky
- pulled venison with cabbage dressed with honey; flagon of dark coffee
- toasted mutton and coney with mixed greens tossed with fish eggs; hogshead of rum
- herb-encrusted pork with baked apple; flagon of light rum
- Specialty drink: Slashing
- Last night a mysterious dwarf bet their life and won 50,000 gold pieces.
- The tomb of an old rune-carver has been discovered.
- Elvesâ€™ longevity comes from bathing in the blood of humans, kept stored in a great well.
- Clerics who have resurrected a long-dead hero discovered she’s not what they thought.
- Secret society fighting against the end of the world as prophesied by a book that ever changes.
- A culture of pyramid-builders who bury the dead with great treasures and carefully guard their graves.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- fair and obese centaur
- The stubborn lord of a frontier town fights valiantly to defend his people, but secretly believes they are doomed.
- a drow shivering from the cold
- an attractive dwarf and an elf
- an elf and a fancy human arguing
- haversack holding 33 coins: foreign coin made of pewter, worth about 15sp; the face shows a solar, the obverse has strange symbols
- Art: potato-sized pyramid made of amber (by a regionally famous sculptor)
- Jewelry: brass arm spiral with a single large eye agate (worth 480 gp)