- near pond
- in temple ward, near the feather shop
- between the Streamsay chantry and the aqueduct
- The inn is a small, L-shaped granite building,
with unusually high ceilings and charms and talismans hanging from the walls.
- The inn is widely known for the quality of its menu.
- Everything in sight is moldy, tarnished, broken, or some combination of the three.
- Other services include:
- human slaves
- a storyteller
- a cleric who offers: counselling
- Hirelings available:
- Half-cocked Harry: absolutely trembling with pent-up martial enthusiasm, will charge headlong into first combat opportunity he sees
- Color scheme:
Royal Purple Copper Mahogany
- Innkeeper: One-Eyed
- female lizard man, who is quite dependent and sometimes base, and who seems somewhat amused
- seasoned ladybug with soft rye bread; goblet of mead
- grilled sheep and beef served with bulghur wheat; horn of brandy
- baked walrus tenderloin with soft sourdough bread and butter; hogshead of water
- sugar snap pea and navy bean kebabs; mug of sweet ice wine
- grilled pork served with peasant bread with cumin butter; flagon of lager
- Specialty drink: Fluid
- A strange milky with viridian spots smoke billows out of a cave near a mysterious ruin.
- A farm nearby hasnâ€™t been heard from in days.
- The Gnome King is seeking to release a great evil.
- Dwarfs carve their children out of stone and precious jewels.
- Strange coughing has been heard near the pinnacle.
- A local man has somehow gained control over all the women in the village and now the men in town seek help.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- beautiful, formal trader of hand mills
- filthy woman
- A clockmaker, both fat and brave, well versed in magic.
- a parchment-maker and a commander
- a centaur and a hobgoblin talking to the inn keeper
- a couple soldiers being obnoxious
- spotless, cautious mature pyromancer
- small homespun bag holding 4 coins: old coin made of pewter, worth about 16sp; the face shows a goliath greathammer, the obverse has strange symbols; it’s heavily scratched
- small box holding 6 iolites