- The inn is a single-storey, L-shaped granite building,
with exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of cots in the stables.
- The inn is locally known for the excellent music.
- Along one portion of the floor is a cavity in the paneling and in the middle of it a hot spring of bone-colored water bubbles.
- Other services include:
- a cleric who offers: prayers
- an errand boy
- a rogue who offers: poison
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Turquoise Hot Pink Cordovan
- Innkeeper: Elionor Fisnerola
- male human, who is extremely lovable and occasionally disruptive, and who seems somewhat lucky
- undercooked catfish with dried out pomegranate; mug of perry; chokecherry pie
- charred gibbon heart with toast; horn of red grape juice
- A Famous Bard Seeks a Party to Start a War Between Lord of Northdel and Barren Archon of Peace.
- Rumors of a halfling civil war have been filtering into town.
- I heard about a group young girls knocking on people doors. They sing a nursery rhyme to anyone who opens up. Strange thing is these girl don’t even live in the town.
- Sinkholes keep appearing around town, several people have disappeared down them and have not returned.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- grotesque, frantic vendor of books
- dog trainer
- a little grotesque, quite excited merchant of pottery
- freckled smuggler of rose quartz
- A man, a plan, a canal: water elemental.
- an orkhaz and a waller staring at each other
- dripping-wet and obese major
- bag holding 9 coins: coin made of ceramic, worth about 19sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows an elemental
- small box holding 2 white diamonds
- Luxury: cotton pillow (worth 620 gp)
- Jewelry: bronze armband (worth 480 gp)