- The inn is a large, I-shaped slate building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- The inn is widely known for the flirtatious barmaids.
- Merry laughter and upbeat conversation fills the room.
- There is a bouquet of bread
- Other services include:
- gear and clothing mending
- weapon sharpening
- a hot bath
- Hirelings available:
- archer (shortbow)
- Color scheme:
India Green Camouflage Green Medium Spring Bud
- Innkeeper: Gertrude Van Canne
- female warforged, who is a little regretful and usually easy-going, and who seems very hungry
- lampreys ceviche in orange juice with cauliflowers and dandelion greenses; flagon of chilled cider
- salted bacon served with rigatoni noodles; hogshead of port wine
- stewed cabbages with roasted white grape; cup of tea; sour cherry pie
- dried crayfish and chicken served with macaroni noodles; hogshead of coconut juice
- cerulean pudding with beet sugar bread; hogshead of milk
- A halfling shaman has discovered a new powerful school of magic.
- Clerics who have resurrected a long-dead hero discovered she’s not what they thought.
- Cultists are kidnapping potential sacrifices.
- The heads of the Assassin’s Guild meet every week in the back room of a local inn.
- Several bodies have been found in alleys, mutilated and their organs ripped out.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- dripping-wet hobbit
- a little tanned very young hobbit
- lanky girl
- wood elf
- A young, innocent street urchin, with an unknown and uncontrolled power to project dreams to others, is having nightmares.
- An ancient noble of a forgotten kingdom, who was granted the wish of an immortal life, but was corrupted by the wish to be bound to his castle, longing for the release of death, and forced to watch all he loved slowly die around him.
- a hermit and a suspicious-looking warforged playing cards
- a sawyer and a warforged discussing the celebration of the treasure
- a human and an elegant court jester
- small box holding 30 coins: coin made of electrum, worth about 5sp; the face shows a grim, the obverse shows a crown
- Jewelry: turquoise waist chain decorated with pewter (worth 420 gp)