- near Teague, Queen of Heart’s manse
- between the Champion Alley and the weir
- the street outside is where many rune-weavers might be seen
- The inn is a small, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) timber framed building,
with exotic art work.
- The inn is well-known for the fine stables with experienced grooms.
- The place is dark and nearly empty. One group at the back are having a hushed conversation.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- tack and saddle care
- Hirelings available:
- weapon maker
- Color scheme:
Venetian Red Yellow Purple Mountain Majesty
- Innkeeper: Hyacinth
- female aarakocra, who is somewhat determined and occasionally garrulous, and who seems very alert
- marinated grouse and goat served with garlics; tankard of root beer
- boar stew served with spiced eggs; goblet of weak tea
- catfish and black turtle bean chowder served with spinach; cup of summer cream lager
- ox porridge served with fresh barley bread and butter; flagon of dark coffee
- A great dragon was slain, the witch queen banished, and the spirit of the ancient barbarian king destroyed by beings from another realm.
- Dragons can sense when their kin are harmed or killed.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- pretty and deaf professor
- peddler of outfitters
- suspicious-looking king
- Child who sneezes constantly is a high-ranking cleric in a well-known order.
- A kind, old wizard is secretly a god who has been stripped of all his powers by the other deities, and is helping the PCs so that they can unwittingly help restore him to full power and bring the destruction of the world by his handsâ€¦
- another man complains that his wife snores
- bearded adolescent spurrer
- small fur bag holding 13 coins: gnomish coin made of palladium, worth about 7sp; the face shows a dove, the obverse has strange symbols; it has an outer ring made of silver
- barrel holding 2 pink diamonds and 4 yellow garnets
- Art: large portrait of a crab spider
- Jewelry: copper wristlet (worth 930 gp)