- within the forum
- the street outside is near watchmen offices
- The inn is a large, U-shaped marble building,
with a green tile roof.
- Special accommodations consist of many cots in the stables.
- The inn is well-known for the attentive staff.
- A small fire crackles in the hearth, but the chimney is clearly clogged, because the smoke has filled the room.
- Other services include:
- a hot bath
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, light
- Color scheme:
Davy’s Gray Peach-Yellow Slate Gray
- Innkeeper: Norbert Graner
- male dwarf, who is very tidy and usually dishonest, and who seems very exasperated
- stewed capon and green and yellow peas served with crusty seed bread; horn of grog; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- pulled oysters seasoned with dill; cup of corn beer
- rainbow trout pastry; horn of tea
- Specialty drink: Mysterious Elixir of
- Bugbears are demanding a toll on a well-traveled bridge.
- A master thief will be executed by being hurled out of a catapult at noon tomorrow unless he can prove his innocence.
- The river that flows through all the worlds and the souls of the dead it sweeps along.
- A noblewoman who buys the masterpieces of little-known artists, presenting them as her own and arranging the deaths of those whose work she claims.
- A young elven rebel seeking to change the world, opposing the wise elders.
- The Mountain King is possessed by an evil force.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- unusual footman, heavy
- handsome and stuttering wagoner
- Highly Superstitious about local fae, the blacksmith only takes payment in silver for fear of being duped with â€œfaerie goldâ€.
- an elf
- extremely fair, encouraging adolescent allomancer
- small box holding 21 coins: coin made of platinum, worth about 9sp; the face shows a boar, the obverse has strange symbols; it’s inlaid with pewter
- belt pouch holding 3 white zircons
- 14 palladium elvish coins, scattered about