- east of the Savant’s Grove
- The inn is a large, T-shaped timber framed building,
with a slate roof.
- Special accommodations consist of ten hammocks in the common room.
- The inn is well-known for the generous size of its flagons.
- Only a few guttering candles keep the darkness at bay.
- Other services include:
- a surgeon
- a masseuse
- armor polishing
- Hirelings available:
- animal trainer
- Color scheme:
Dark Chestnut Medium Spring Green Deep Cerise
- Innkeeper: Earl Yujoold
- female eldar, who is somewhat violent and always daring, and who seems a little ambivalent
- overcooked leg of lamb and ox sausage with cream sauce; goblet of perry
- sautéed in rice oil conch with sweet bread; tankard of milk
- stewed turtle with pancakes; mug of lager
- peppered muskrat with pancakes; flagon of birch beer; papaya pie
- leftover crayfish with olive tapenade; horn of tea; pastries with cane sugar
- stewed moose seasoned with ginseng; horn of porter
- One of those holy warriors has been seen drowning his sorrows at the local pub. Someone said he was some Paladin type fellow. Piss off his God. Now he just drinks away his time.
- Strange sounds that have been coming from the nearby field at night, several herd animals have gone missing or found mutilated.
- A hunter returned with a deer that had the feet of a woman
- A sorcerer experiment has caused a disaster in a tower to the east.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- smiling, furious watcher
- somewhat dirty burglar
- bearded, hostile baronet
- very stout mature girl
- A warrior, both animated and towering, who is thought to have a great affection for a neighboring bounty hunter.
- a wife complains about her husband’s hunting trophies. she can’t walk from the kitchen to the privy without being stuck in the ribs by an antler
- unsightly mature elf