- at a crossroads
- below the deanery
- the street outside is where many woolcombers sometimes pass with their produce
- The inn is a large, V-shaped granite building,
with a smooth stone floor.
- The inn is locally known for the amazing selection of wines.
- The whole place feels vaguely threatening.
- Other services include:
- armor polishing
- gear and clothing mending
- Hirelings available:
- Moogumbo the spear carrier: generous with hand-crafted juju bags of protection
- Color scheme:
Davy’s Gray Metallic Gold Lemon Chiffon
- Innkeeper: Kentigern
- male rakshasa, who is quite scheming and often zealous, and who seems extremely sleepy
- roasted beaver with buttermilk biscuits; tankard of ginger beer
- garlicky lamb and chili bean served with pumpkins; horn of coffee
- marinated chili beans served with pancakes; goblet of white grape juice; liquorice scones
- A fire elemental has escaped from a sorcerer lab.
- Lich vex a large library, especially an old storeroom long left undisturbed.
- Malard is a charlatan who uses cheap magic powders to impress his feeble-minded human followers.
- Members of a new gang have blocked a street and demand a toll from all who pass.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- tall ancient halfling
- Rick, 16, seems attentive and wise beyond his years- that’s because he’s aging backwards and needs to find a cure before he’s too young.
- a dripping-wet conjurer and an aarakocra
- an orc
- a linenspinner and an elf
- tattooed satyr
- barrel holding 25 coins: freshly-minted orcish coin made of electrum, worth about 16sp; the face has runes, the obverse shows a scorpion
- belt pouch holding 3 red diamonds and 3 pink kunzites