- on Chapman’s Street
- The inn is a small, C-shaped fieldstone building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the rafters.
- The inn is well-known for the famous as the home of crasher.
- Penned into one corner of the main hall is a fighting pit constructed for pitting zombies against one another.
- the inn is rumored to be a facility for breeding white hart.
- Other services include:
- horse grooming
- summon a mount
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Dark Scarlet Green-Yellow Misty Rose
- Innkeeper: Commodore Jaime Vargas Delacruz
- female grey elf, who is very inhibited and frequently responsible, and who seems quite hungry
- sheep stuffed with crayfish served with crusty seed bread with melted cheese; cup of root beer
- fried grouse seasoned with tea and vanilla; tankard of herbal tea
- charbroiled sheep and molasses face bean served with garlics; tankard of hot tea; red grape pie
- roasted chicken and eel served with butternut biscuits; mug of whiskey
- Specialty drink: Magical Elixir
- An annoying beggar has just been turned into a lemur.
- The river that flows through all the worlds and the souls of the dead it sweeps along.
- Everyone who drank a health tonic sold by traveling elixir salesman have turned into donkeys.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- unattractive aarakocra
- Indigo, a Minoan bull-riding assassin, reborn into modern college life.
- a locksmith
- vendor of services
- box holding 2 coins: gnomish coin made of bronze, worth about 4sp; the face shows a gayal, the obverse has strange symbols
- 54 modern pewter elvish coins, in piles
- Jewelry: electrum bracelet (worth 770 gp)