- near the monastery of Quintilis
- surrounded by an encampment
- the street outside is the right place to go if you’re looking for a luthier
- just outside, a fat merchant is being carried on a litter through town by four slaves. There is a large chest on the back.
- The inn is a three-storey, I-shaped wooden building,
with a smooth stone floor.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of huge private rooms.
- The inn is locally known for the well-informed staff.
- The place feels friendly, but is filthy.
- There is a bouquet of vanilla
- Other services include:
- a surgeon
- tack and saddle care
- a storyteller
- storage closet
- Hirelings available:
- weapon maker
- horseman, crossbowman
- Color scheme:
Persian Green Alice Blue Lawn Green
- Innkeeper: Baldegundis
- male warforged, who is extremely cold and sometimes charitable, and who seems somewhat exasperated
- smoked woodcock and snow pea served with soft rye bread; cup of huckleberry dark stout
- poached ham and crayfish with gravy; horn of hard cider
- grilled frog served with cabbages; goblet of bitter
- shellfish and crayfish pie; horn of bitter; sweetbread
- baked oysters seasoned with ginseng; tankard of coffee; sweetbread
- steamed red onions and brown trout served with tortellini noodles; horn of root beer
- Mo got hit by lightning last year. Tragic indeed. Now he slurs his speech and speaks in third person. He claims that he is Mo the Lighting God. His mom says all he needs is to get hit by lightning again to reverse his condition.
- A priest hiding from a dragon in the woods.
- An evil shaman is terrorizing a small town nominally ruled by the city.
- There are many old ruins in the mesa. They are from a previous age.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- husky smuggler of a book of recipes for mastodons and other pleistocene-type mammals papers
- very distinctive smuggler of silk cloth
- short high priest
- half-naked and blind vendor of war ships
- Short, older by some dozen years and bored, he was nonetheless in charge of his uniformly young, tall and well-equipped companions.
- a human and a glamorous orkhaz
- spidersilk pouch holding 24 coins: modern coin made of platinum, worth about 8sp; the face shows a darkling beetle, the obverse has runes
- small box holding 3 yellow tourmalines