- near Vagabond’s Gatehouse
- within the green
- the street outside is where men of rank or privilege who require discretion look for companions
- just outside, Local Warlord demands levies of D10% of population’s wealth, military service, or any able mounts for a war.
- The inn is a small, L-shaped granite building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling.
- Special accommodations consist of many bunkrooms.
- The inn is locally known for the always clean rooms and beds.
- Itâ€™s bitterly cold, though the patrons seem not to notice or care.
- Other services include:
- an errand boy
- a musician
- hair cutting
- Hirelings available:
- weapon maker
- Color scheme:
Safety Orange Gray-Asparagus Golden Yellow
- Innkeeper: Dee
- male elf, who is very indulgent and never atrocious, and who seems quite upset
- battered halibut with soft barley bread and butter; cup of perry
- raw grouse seasoned with sorrel; goblet of fresh red grape juice
- herb-encrusted bacon with herb butter; hogshead of kefir
- Last night a mysterious dwarf bet their life and won 50,000 gold pieces.
- The Witch Queen has been defeated by a band of adventurers.
- Everyone who enters the frozen north dies.
- The flower garden will be boarded up due to unexplained supernatural occurrences
The following people are currently in the common room:
- tall, depressed gladiator
- smuggler of black currants
- tall, bewildered peddler of arms
- Funda Caglayan is a friendly, heroic and understands-both-sides-of-every-argument demigod (i.e. son of a god and a human woman) but frustratingly indecisive, leaving his allies and followers fractured and in chaos.
- a hobbit and a glassblower drinking
- a mailer and an aarakocra
- a scrawny high elf writing a letter
- graceful merchant of pack handler
- belt pouch holding 12 coins: freshly-minted elvish coin made of palladium, worth about 8sp; the face shows a heavy spiked shield, the obverse has runes