- near High Bridge
- the street outside is full of beggars and thieves
- The inn is a two-storey, U-shaped wattle building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of many wooden cots in the cellar.
- The inn is widely known for the quality of its menu.
- A body is laid out on a table and everyone is drunk, singing, laughing, and crying.
- There is a aroma of almonds
- Other services include:
- a musician
- armor polishing
- an errand boy
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Amber Light Medium Salmon Dark Cerulean
- Innkeeper: Hanna Burrows
- male orkhaz, who is extremely lucky and often self-indulgent, and who seems a little lucky
- roasted water chestnuts with assorted cheeses and chestnuts; mug of banana juice
- boiled venison and ham with marinara sauce; goblet of raspberry red lager
- tepid rainbow trout seasoned with anise; flagon of mulled crisp red wine with a trace of blackberry
- battered lamb with seasonal greens; goblet of milk
- dried out pigeon and catfish with stewed red grape; tankard of porter; rosemary scones
- marinated roasted asparaguses with creamy cheese; cup of hard cider; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- A farm nearby hasn’t been heard from in days.
- A noblewoman who buys the masterpieces of little-known artists, presenting them as her own and arranging the deaths of those whose work she claims.
- “Don’t fly into a rage, you’ll damage your harp”, you hear the horned man say, “I merely wished to point out that ruminate is a poor choice of words as you are a gnome, not a cow.”
- A fire elemental has escaped from an evoker lab.
- A group of dragons has banded together to increase their power.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- A healer, stubborn yet strong, who lives in dread of death.
- two intoxicated patrons begin arguing about who can drink more. bets are already favoring the smaller of the two
- a copper-skinned purse maker and a blonde chapman whispering
- a strong rock gnome and a rakshasa
- a dark-haired warforged sipping wine
- small box holding 14 coins: coin made of bronze, worth about 11sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows a wight
- 33 jade goblin coins, in a heap