- in a slum district, near the Rogue’s Anchorage
- The inn is a small, H-shaped stone building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- The inn is well-known for the large firepit in the center of the common room.
- The interior of the building exudes warmth and comfort.
- Other services include:
- a wake up knock
- tack and saddle care
- Hirelings available:
- habilar, light
- Color scheme:
ECE Amber Amaranth Purple Pale Amaranth Pink
- Innkeeper: Fretto Tarheels
- male halfling, who is extremely success-oriented and usually insensitive, and who seems a little distracted
- seasoned rainbow trout with spinach dressed with potatoes; mug of green tea
- frog and shrimp pie served with field greens dressed with fish eggs; tankard of brandywine
- Hobgoblins have recently begun approaching human settlements with envoys seeking peace.
- The landlord of a local inn is really a werewolf.
- Two hobgoblin tribes wage a bloody war.
- A mighty pyramid tomb lies to the north, theft-proof, it still contains ancient treasures.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- blonde adolescent trader of banners
- burly, isolated soothsayer
- Autistic blacksmith has an odd accent, but can identify anything and anyone from 50 yards by sense of smell alone.
- a tattooed canaller comforting a small child
- small box holding 29 coins: foreign coin made of bronze, worth about 9sp; the face shows a cat, the obverse has a proverb: laughter, wisdom, invulnerability
- Luxury: a copy of Kobold Wars and Military Strategy (worth 620 gp)