- at a crossroads
- the street outside is controlled by The Skin-Renders Bruisers, a guild-run gang of petty thieves
- The inn is a small, Z-shaped sandstone building,
with dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- The inn is widely known for the quality of its menu.
- The place feels friendly, but is filthy.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, medium
- Color scheme:
Light Khaki Dark Blue Yellow
- Innkeeper: Lilac
- male half-orc, who is quite conniving and usually bizarre, and who seems very wonderful
- stewed mung peas with shredded greens; hogshead of hard cider
- smoked ox seasoned with chili; mug of toddy
- baked boar and broccoli served with assorted cheeses; horn of cider
- baked grouse and trout served with brown gravy and mushrooms; horn of green tea
- simmered woodcock with shredded greens; flagon of strong coffee
- The tomb of a powerful battlemage, filled with magic items, has sunk into the swamp.
- Humans think the most learned man of all is the man who commands 30 legions.
- A gnome has been seen flying around the effigy master tower using a pair of artificial wings.
- A giant swan has just carried off a baby from a balcony.
- Evil clerics gather in secret to summon a monstrous god to the world.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- lanky death-priestess
- Child who sneezes constantly is a high-ranking cleric in a well-known order.
- A boisterous barbarian queen welcomes travelers to her home, but kills them at the slightest offense.
- a ranger looking for company
- extremely hairy, awful woman
- satchel holding 20 coins: coin made of pewter, worth about 17sp; the face has a proverb: always salvation, the obverse shows an anchor
- cashmere pouch holding 3 tanzanites and 4 white diamonds