- near the docks
- The inn is a large, C-shaped plaster and timber building,
with a tiled mosaic floor.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of small private rooms.
- The inn is locally known for the brothel.
- Everything in sight is moldy, tarnished, broken, or some combination of the three.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- an errand boy
- insect repellent
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Lavender Pink Dark Salmon Dark Electric Blue
- Innkeeper: Grass
- female hill dwarf, who is a little adventurous and frequently glib, and who seems very exhausted
- deep-fried yellow peppers and endives with spiced red grape; cup of winter brown stout
- casserole made of broad beans and runner beans; flagon of sherry
- glazed oysters and coney served with rice noodles; flagon of root beer
- An annoying beggar has just been turned into a hummingbird.
- A guild of messengers dabbling in smuggling, protective of their monopoly.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- Cosmopolitan Cruin: knows one language unknown to adventurers
- a little filthy, reckless very young untrained
- a little gruesome and one-armed adolescent peddler of outfitters
- very pretty high elf
- A funny and colorful innkeeper, with a great dislike for urban areas.
- The sass-talking barkeep who doesnâ€™t touch alcohol outside church rituals.
- a few minstrels
- somewhat burly half-orc
- hemp pouch holding 28 coins: dwarven coin made of platinum, worth about 13sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows a greatbow, composite
- urn holding 3 7mm round pearlses and 2 red diamonds
- Luxury: enameled wicker shotglass (worth 580 gp)
- Magic Item: Tiara of Grasping Vine