- between the Hert on Cave sanctuary and the menhir
- the street outside is where botanists gather after leaving the school
- The inn is a large, U-shaped rammed earth building,
with unusually high ceilings and several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of several dwarf rooms underground.
- The inn is locally known for the generous size of its goblets.
- The place feels friendly, but is filthy.
- There is a fragrance of wood smoke
- Other services include:
- boot polishing
- gear and clothing mending
- Hirelings available:
- footman, light
- Color scheme:
Rose Taupe Taupe Gray Eggplant
- Innkeeper: Shai Tzucker
- female dragonborn, who is quite rash and rarely conservative, and who seems extremely victorious
- rainbow trout and bacon pie; flagon of perry
- baked partridge and water chestnut served with dark baguettes with melted cheese; hogshead of imperial golden ale
- slightly burnt coyote with dumplings; mug of ginger beer
- barley and black bean porridge served with greens; tankard of perry
- Female elves must bewitch men in order to get pregnantâ€”all male elves are sterile.
- A tower that grants great power to the one serving and living in it, but takes away all freedom.
- A changeling finding out his true fey nature at puberty.
- Obelisks stand in the mountains that hold the key to great power, but none who have sought these have returned.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- stocky, frantic trader of jewelry
- It is little known that the wizened old mage was once a burly warrior, his strength drained by a magical mishap, now unable to lift a blade and questing to restore his former might.
- a glamorous orc and a tanned hydromancer
- a couple preachers shouting
- guild officer
- belt pouch holding 24 coins: coin made of copper, worth about 9sp; the face has a rune, the obverse shows a key
- 31 silver coins, in neat stacks