- in a slum district, near the Raconteur’s Pub
- the street outside is near the viscount’s offices
- The inn is a large, C-shaped plaster and timber building,
with exotic art work.
- The inn is widely known for the unusually spacious rooms.
- Merry laughter and upbeat conversation fills the room.
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- gear and clothing mending
- hair cutting
- a hot bath
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Lemon Persian Green Caribbean Green
- Innkeeper: Lightslayer
- male high elf, who is very sinister and sometimes logical, and who seems very lucky
- roasted red kidney beans with assorted cheeses and acorns; goblet of milk
- croquettes of amberjack with shallots and snow peas; hogshead of starfruit juice
- marinated ox tenderloin served with brown gravy; horn of corn ale
- stewed bean sprouts with grilled red grape; goblet of absinth
- A blackguard is organizing monsters in an area.
- An innocent but monstrous witch and the merchants who want her property.
- An ancient metropolis, original inhabitants long gone, whose ageless guardians still enforce the draconian laws of their masters.
- A master thief will be executed by being hurled out of a catapult at noon tomorrow unless he can prove his innocence.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- bald, confident ancient forest gnome
- elegant and foul-smelling nobleman
- overweight and fat scholar
- Gnomish sorcerer would rather talk to the animals then deal with any pesky adventurers.
- a lanky goblin
- drab and injured warlock
- canvas pouch holding 12 coins: outdated orcish coin made of electrum, worth about 13sp; the face shows a blowgun, the obverse shows a gnome hooked hammer