- in dwarf-quarter, near the bend
- within the basilica of Neydi, Mistress of Swordsmiths
- The inn is a large, square hides building,
with exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a couple halfling rooms on the ground floor.
- The inn is widely known for the local gossip.
- Merry laughter and upbeat conversation fills the room.
- Other services include:
- courier services
- weapon sharpening
- Hirelings available:
- animal trainer
- Sheefah of the obscuring robe: actually mid-level fighter in witness protection program, feigns incompetence unless and until her life is actually in danger, then looks out for numero uno, abandoning party ruthlessly
- Color scheme:
Bole Dark Tan Medium Aquamarine
- Innkeeper: Shay
- male mountain dwar, who is very one-dimensional and occasionally farsighted, and who seems extremely comfortable
- okra and butternut squash kebabs; hogshead of porter
- burnt brown trout with garlic sauce; hogshead of spiced rose wine
- cabbage paquetes stuffed with rice and baby lima beans; hogshead of sweet mead
- roasted eel served with cornbread; horn of fresh kiwifruit juice
- A fire elemental has escaped from an elementalist lab.
- A druid needs help defending her grove against goblins.
- Rerm’s child was caught in an enormous spider web; luckily the spider was no where to be found.
- An arbiter of the dead and a murderer making an appeal for someone she killed.
- Tally May house is north of the town. Yeah she’s collect cats. Lots of cats. The place smells like urine and half the cats are dead. Someone once told me that those dead cats can move.
- Child of a noble following a great hero, now blamed for kidnapping the child.
- A band of Eisenbar paladins approach the inn and demand that the unworthy and unclean present themselves for purification.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- Helen Musgrave of Ahony is a beautiful, glassy-eyed and inscrutable girl from a royal family who is willing to go along with anybody and do anything, while leaving everybody confused as to what she wants and who she values.
- a monk and a scrawny shapeshifter
- a scrawny gnoll and a gnome staring at each other
- a couple calligraphers
- trader of soft shoes low
- small box holding 21 coins: ancient gnomish coin made of palladium, worth about 4sp; the face shows a tendriculos, the obverse has strange symbols
- 46 copper coins, scattered about
- Luxury: poorly made sturdy-looking gold hand bell (worth 760 gp)
- Art: decorative pennant: or (gold) skeletal hand on a field of ermine (by an unknown artist)